FLESHLIGHT RENEWING POWDER – powder up your Fleshlight and prolong its life span
Nothing compares to the lifelike feeling of the patented Fleshlight Superskin material.
Over time, your Fleshlight sleeve may start to some of its softness.
Keep your Fleslight sleeve feeling like the first time, every time by using this powder to renew and restore your Fleshlight.
How to Clean and plolong the life span of your Fleshlight?
No, don’t put it in a dishwasher. There’s a high risk it could become damaged due to the jets and heat.
Here’s some care tips taken from the Fleshlight website:
leaning your Fleshlight
The Fleshlight cleaning question is one of the most popular on the blog. If you do not clean your Fleshlight properly immediately after every use, it will get gross with dried semen and it can start to grow mold. If you use soap, the product will start to break down, rendering it useless much much faster.
So, the best way to clean a Fleshlight is to:
1) Take the sleeve out of the case and put the orifice over a faucet or a shower. Turn on the faucet and let water run through it, possibly putting your fingers inside and rubbing around until it no longer feels slippery. On some textures, it may help to run water through both ends – put the orifice on the faucet first, and then after a few minutes turn it over and put the back end over the faucet and run water through that way. It will help get all of the lube and semen out of all of the crevices. But remember… DO NOT WASH WITH SOAP. IT WILL DESTROY YOUR SLEEVE.
2) If you want to make extra-sure that your Fleshlight is clean, or if you want your Fleshlight to dry faster, run a small cap-full of rubbing alcohol (isopropyl alcohol, you can usually buy it in the drugstore) through the sleeve. Alcohol evaporates quickly so it will help dry your Fleshlight faster, and it will kill most germs left inside the Fleshlight. This will help it stay cleaner and possibly keep mold from growing on the material.
3) Don’t forget to clean out the case as well (water should be fine for this).
4) Leave everything out and open to try for at least 24 hours. Mold likes to grow in dark, moist areas so the longer you keep it out (the sleeve outside of the case, the end caps off), the less likely you are to find mold growths on your Fleshie.
Optional: You can pat your Fleshlight dry with a towel after washing to help it dry faster, but remember that water gets trapped inside the sleeve so make sure to still leave it out for a few hours.
5) You can dust the outside of your Fleshlight sleeve with cornstarch (common cooking ingredient) to make it less sticky after a few uses… it doesn’t affect performance but it will make the outside feel nicer to hold and touch during your Flight.
Here’s a tip/advice on how to apply cornstarch in a cheap, easy, and clean way after each Fleshlight use (provided by our awesome veteran: stx)
a. Take an old (but clean) sock. The thinner the fabric, the better.
b. Cut off the part that goes around your leg, leaving just the foot of the sock (3-4 inches).
c. Put aprox. 4-5 tablespoons of cornstarch into the closed end of the sock.
d. Close the sock with a rubber band.
The sock now forms a cornstarch applicator that is very easy and fast to use on the sleeve after cleaning and drying. Just gently “slap” the sleeve with the ball and a thin layer of cornstarch is applied onto the sleeve. It takes a few shakes to get the constarch through the material, but after that it applies the cornstarch neatly without making a huge mess! I usually only powder the orifice end of the sleeve. Between uses, I store this applicator in a small and discreet tin can with my FL units.